@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @e-m-trepke @beth-torres
Thank you for the ideas! I will add them to the list. Naming pets is a little harder than I remember it being. It’s been a while since I had some of my own. All of your suggestions are spiffing little names, indeed.
Martin & Mathias (or Mathias & Matemeo)
Plot twist, I’ve already sourced Redwall…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 hours, 34 minutes ago
I also welcome your favorite tropes. Tell me what interests you.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 hours, 36 minutes ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @beth-torres @keilah-h @rae @freed_and_redeemed @theducktator @linus-smallprint @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @jonas
I’m tagging a bunch of you. Firstly, I doubt you will be offended, and secondly, I have free will. (You may ignore, of course.)
A lot of you write or read about fantastical…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 14 hours, 27 minutes ago
Moth
“Please, listen to me,” Moth whispered to the third arrow as he pulled it back.
He supposed he must stop imagining anything sometimes. Why did every single object and living thing siphon off Moth’s mind? It was deeply bothersome.
He had to resist getting worked up and listen to Ari’s advice. He took a deep breath a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 14 hours, 52 minutes ago
I think Dark Boi will have much longer and fuzzier hair than Light Boi, because I suspect he’s a Lunkarya. We shall see.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 14 hours, 54 minutes ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @rae @keilah-h @beth-torres @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @anyone
I got some guinea pigs yesterday. :] Does anyone have any name suggestions? They’re both boys.

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 14 hours, 58 minutes ago
Like yes, I had just texted my sister saying that the character was the most romantic figure in modern literature
I love this rant about your specific relationship to this fictional character and how you perceive him in specific instances. 😂 Oh goodness
-
whaley replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 14 hours ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining.
Same as Koshka. I’m juggling schoolwork and writing at the same time, and although I write a decent amount most days, it’s easier for me to keep the habits I have now. Not sure if it’s worth joining an unfamiliar challenge.
That’s just me. I hop…[Read more]
-
whaley's profile was updated 4 days, 14 hours ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 days, 5 hours ago
I doodled Loops’ Dante during church service. Sometimes the quickest doodles are my favorite. 😀

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 days, 6 hours ago
Your colors are great!! Your practicing has really payed off.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @koshka @beth-torres
feel free to skip my turn for both my characters. Jack is feeling introverted and Ellis has nothing to say at the moment
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
Moth
“Violence?” Moth tilted his head. He stared at the target and squinted. “But I don’t want to hurt the hay bale. It has done nothing but grow in a field.”
He found himself scowling at the third arrow in his hand, as if it was at fault. “Everything is so eager to… It doesn’t matter. Are you saying I should imagine the bal…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
Ellis, my dude. XD Love the input.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
This RP has got me thinking… I’m playing with the idea that Tavar can smell diabetes, maybe even cancer and malaria, since his folk are supposed to have GREAT senses.
That’s a real thing. I know of at least one woman who was proven to be able to smell Parkinson’s disease on someone before diagnosis. It’s possible to smell dif…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
Moth
Moth blinked and shook his head to clear it. “I didn’t intend for that to happen, no.”
Maybe it was a one-time accident. He motioned for Ari to walk out of the shooting range, and after making sure it was safe, he strung another arrow and shot again.
This time, it transformed into a yellow poppy, and twirled in the air b…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
Sorry for the late reply; I’ve been a little mentally swamped.
Moth
Moth took a look at Ari’s hand. He put the ring on and dropped an arrow onto the bow. He studied Ari’s hand position, looking back and forth between their bows, and did his best to mimic the expert. It was probably best to be sure of what to do before he pulle…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like that idea. Very unique special ability @beth-torres
fyi this lady is hard of hearing that’s partially why she’s so loud
also I accidentally came up with two librarians instead of one
Quibble
The librarian seemed to hardly register the boy’s reaction as she distractedly tucked the confiscated snack into her breast…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 4 days ago
@beth-torres @elishavet-pidyon
ok librarian it is
Jack
Jack watched the interaction over the top of his book in a way that made it look like he was still reading. Though he was feeling tired from talking with people all morning, he was still curious. Bryce pulled something in shiny packaging out of his pocket which crinkled loudly. Almost…[Read more]
- Load More
